The Mosque is now open for all salat. Please note to attend Jummah you will need to book a place.
To book a place for Jummah then please use the following link:
Guidance for attending the masjid during Ramadan
Iftaar for those attending Maghreb salat at the masjid
· Attendees should only bring and consume their own dates and water to break the fast before Maghreb salat commences. Dates and water will not be provided by the masjid.
· No other food may be brought or consumed on the premises.
· No food or waste to be left in the masjid, i.e. those attending the masjid must take their rubbish with them.
· No gatherings in the masjid other than to pray.
· Sunnah should be prayed at home.
· Taraweeh will be kept short to reduce risk of transmission of infection.
· No food to be brought or consumed on the premises.
· Attendees should bring their own water as water will not be provided.
· No wudu or toilet facilities are available to the public.
· You will need to book a place to attend isha and taraweeh salat.
· No itikaaf to be performed at the masjid.
Copyright © 2021 Rugby Mosque Society - All Rights Reserved.