The Mosque is now open for all salat. Please note to attend Jummah you will need to book a place.
To book a place for Jummah then please use the following link:
Booking link for Taraweeh (please note because of capacity constraints we can only accommodate men)
Booking link for Eiid
Guidance for attending the masjid during Ramadan
Iftaar for those attending Maghreb salat at the masjid
· Attendees should only bring and consume their own dates and water to break the fast before Maghreb salat commences. Dates and water will not be provided by the masjid.
· No other food may be brought or consumed on the premises.
· No food or waste to be left in the masjid, i.e. those attending the masjid must take their rubbish with them.
· No gatherings in the masjid other than to pray.
· Sunnah should be prayed at home.
· Taraweeh will be kept short to reduce risk of transmission of infection.
· No food to be brought or consumed on the premises.
· Attendees should bring their own water as water will not be provided.
· No wudu or toilet facilities are available to the public.
· You will need to book a place to attend isha and taraweeh salat.
· No itikaaf to be performed at the masjid.